Lead Executive at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:8889 Applications:1273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:955
Moodys Analytics - Associate/Senior Associate - Credit Research (1-5 yrs)
Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services is currently looking for dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, organizational and teamwork skills for its credit research vertical.
The candidate will be part of the team carrying out credit research work on the high yield, distressed and investment grade companies.
Key responsibilities include
- Detailed capital structure analysis - Identifying different levels of debt tranches, corporate and funding structure, mapping guarantees and collateral.
- Waterfall analysis to determine priority of debt structure with focus on debt recovery at different levels
- Calculation of adjusted debt and analysis of off balance sheet debt like items
- Evaluating bond indentures or loan agreements to assess the covenant protection, debtholder's mutual rights and priorities, and any specific clauses/provisions which could impact the risk/return profile of the trade or investment
- Track and report news/events/macro developments/market data on coverage names or as required
- Understanding and summarizing target companies- business model and strategy, industry scenario and key risks to enable the client develop broader understanding in quick time
- Preparing detailed reports/presentations on companies describing business model, strategy, industry scenario, capital structure, covenants and key risks associated with the investments
- Developing an insightful opinion on the company's projected financial performance through building cash flows models
- Experience on Sovereigns
- MBA from a top tier school / CA / CFA / FRM OR Equivalent
- Desirable hands on credit research, financial analysis, credit rating experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, flexibility during earnings season
- Knowledge of full breadth of public data, research, and analytic resources; work experience with databases like Bloomberg and Capital IQ will be an added advantage
- Team players who must show the willingness to work with cross functional teams across many time zones