Monspro - Director - Marketing - Educational Ecosystem (6-10 yrs)
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Acquisition of new customers and clients through marketing means.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Connect with different colleges in Pan India and close the deals with them.
- Candidates who have connections with educational institutions are highly preferable.
- Candidates who are interested to take equity instead of monthly payments for a short time period are considered for the position.
- Candidate should be part of the organization for a long term.