HR at Wortgage Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:398 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
MoneyOnClick - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Engagement & Retention Marketing (4-6 yrs)
At MoneyOnClick we are building India's largest financial services brand for the 500 Mn lower middle-income customers in 4000+ small cities (which we term as - India 4- ). This customer segment has very little penetration of formal loans, insurance or saving products as existing financial service players see this segment as risky and non-profitable. We have created custom lending, insurance and saving products that are tailormade to serve the needs of India4 customers.
To reach these customers at low CAC, we have built a proprietary tech enabled offline-to-online social distribution channel where we have onboarded thousands of financially literate free- lancers such as LIC agents and junior financial sector employees in 1000+ cities. Our fully automated social partner app is available in 8 Indian languages and helps us manage these partners remotely without any physical presence.
The general perception is that this customer segment is highly risky and non-lendable. We are happy to share that we have been able to maintain near 0% default rates despite Covid19. Our proprietary ML based family underwriting where we evaluate the P&L of the family and give a joint liability family loan has helped us maintain these low default rates.
We have raised $4.25 Mn seed round (one of the largest in India) from some of the top VCs such as Kalaari Capital ( Indian VC with $650MN AUM and investments such as Myntra, Cure.Fit, Dream11 ), Picus Capital ( Fund run by Alexander Samwer- Co-Founder of Rocket Internet that had multiple billion $+ exits/IPOs -Lazada, Jumia, Delivery Hero etc.), 3one4 Capital (Early Stage Fund with $250Mn AUM and companies such as Bank. Open and Jupiter Neobank in its portfolio) and Orios Ventures (Early stage fund with companies like Ola and Pharmeasy in its portfolio)
Vishal Chopra, CEO:
- Ex-CBO Lendingkart - India's largest Fintech Lender ($150Mn+ fund raise)
- Fist hire of Amazon India - part of the leadership team that launched Amazon.in
- Regional Director, Souq.com - largest e-commerce player in the Middle East. Raised
$425Mn, acquired by Amazon
- MBA, ISB Hyderabad
Himanshu Gupta, COO:
- Ex-VP and Head of Data Science, Lendingkart - created AI/ML models and maintained NPAs < 2% vs 8% industry avg
- Data Scientist, IHS Markit
- BTech, IIT Delhi
- 10+ years- experience in AI/ML
Leadership Team: Best in Lending Fintech
Head of Collections:
South India Head-Collections, Bajaj Finance; managed 800-member team
Head of Product:
BTech, IIT Kanpur; Product Leader at Lendingkart and Flipkart
Head of Technology:
Btech CS, IIT Kanpur; Tech Leader at Paytm and Medlife
Head of Operations:
Operations Leader, Lendingkart
Head of Marketing:
Head of Acquisition Marketing, Meesho
Head of Credit Ops:
Regional Head, HDB
- Create and manage a full funnel marketing strategy for our social partners with a strong focus on engagement, retention, loyalty, and referral across digital channels (Push, SMS, Email, WhatsApp, Paid, Organic and other channels)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- Create scalable strategies and systems for content personalization
- Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviours of our customer segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations for growing engagement within each segment
- Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to drive core business metrics
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall engagement strategy
- Leverage marketing and analytics tools such as MoEngage, LeadSquared, Google Search Console, to measure impact of content efforts and diagnose opportunities for optimization.
- Understand user pain points specific to Social Media and develop a user-first experience through skilled analysis to address consumer needs.
- Drive execution and delivery of initiatives.
Attributes we are looking for
- 4 years of work experience in lifecycle, or growth marketing at a high growth organisation preferably in Fintech or a Social commerce industry
- Strong influencer and executioner, with the ability to translate recommendations into results.
- Relevant marketing experience of multi-channel Engagement and Retention programs
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platforms
- Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Preferred MBA from Tier 1 college or BTech from a renowned college or university