HR at Wortgage Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:4524 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
MoneyOnClick - Product Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
MoneyOnClick - Product Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS
About MoneyOnClick :
- MoneyOnClick is a consumer lending fintech started by IIT/ISB/Ex-Amazon & Ex-Lendingkart CXO/VP data science team. We are targeting customers who are currently not served by formal banks and NBFCs and hence end up taking gold loans or loans from informal moneylenders who charge atrocious interest rates.
- Using advanced ML/AI based underwriting and inhouse technology platform, which uses more than 10,000 data points per customer, we aim to provide unsecured loans to these customers while keeping low default rates. Our target customer segment comprises of almost 100 million customers and is a $300 Billion annual opportunity.
- We have been funded by some of the most premier venture capital funds that have backed some of India's most successful unicorns and startups. We have raised $4.25 Million USD which is one of the highest in India for a seed stage startup.
- Our investors include 3one4 Capital (Fund by T.V. Mohandas Pai, Narayan Murthy, Nandan Nilekani - Infosys founders), Orios Ventures (Investor in unicorns Ola Cabs & Druva) and Kalaari Capital (Investor in unicorns such as Dream11, Snapdeal & Cure.Fit). Our investors have valued our founding team's vision, experience and depth of understanding of this segment resulting in this fund raise.
Founding Team : Vishal Chopra - Co-founder & CEO
- Recently worked with Lendingkart as Chief Revenue/Business Officer (Aug- 16 to Aug- 18). Lendingkart is a Series C stage fintech SME lender (Total equity raised- US$ 114Mn). It is India's largest fintech lender by valuation and has disbursed loans in 1200 cities as of Q2- 18, highest for any lender in India.
- Responsible for P&L of all business lines (interest income, cost of acquisition, cost of default, cost of operations etc), marketing, branding, PR and operations.
- First hire for Amazon India (Joined in July 2011) and part of the leadership team that launched Amazon.in (2013) and Junglee.com (2012). My last role was to manage 3P Media categories (Books, Music, Movies).
- Regional Director- Marketplace at Souq.com, Dubai- largest e-commerce player in the Middle East. Raised US$ 425Mn, acquired by Amazon. Led Souq's marketplace business in all the 4 countries it operated in (UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia & Kuwait).
- Tech and R&D roles at Texas Instruments and Synopsys -US, India, Japan & Malaysia.
- MBA - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad & B.Tech (Comp Sc) from Punjab Engineering College- Chandigarh (Deemed University).
Himanshu Gupta - Cofounder & COO
- Recently worked with Lendingkart as VP & Head- Data Science and Analytics (May- 16 to Aug- 18). Responsible for Lendingkart's NPA/default rate, AI/ML based credit underwriting model development as well as overall analytics across functions such as collections, origination and operations. Led a team of 15 data scientists and data engineers.
- Data Scientist at IHS-Markit (Global analytics giant listed on NASDAQ and S&P 500) and engineer at IBM R&D centre.
- B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi -2005.
- Selected for prestigious EU scholarship conferred to only 20 students worldwide for dual MS from TU Delft, The Netherlands and Chalmers University, Sweden - top technology institutes in Europe
Profile Overview :
- Looking for Product Analyst who can work closely with Business, Product Managers, Marketing and Engineering to empower them to work effectively with data, and champion product and business analytics across the organization in a startup environment.
- Crafting and automating reports to help businesses derive actionable insights.
- Identifying, translating, prioritizing, and informing important product questions with data.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation and more.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development, release and adoption process.
- Troubleshooting any gaps, inconsistencies and discrepancies in data to make sure we work with accurate information
- Creating and working towards creating a data centric culture at MoneyOnClick.
- Understand and create user and customer personas to provide actionable insights to improve conversions and user experience
- Focus on hands on implementation and impact of various product, process and business changes, with a very high degree of accountability
- Continuous primary and secondary research into current business line and distribution, to benchmark against best practices, along with exploring new business processes and opportunities
- 1+ years of experience doing either quantitative analysis for a technology company or management consulting firm
- B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / MBA from a tier 1 institute
- Understanding of business centric measurement (conversions/retention, funnels, user journeys) will be a big plus
- Understanding of lending industry will be a plus
- Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Ability to work independently, at times with minimal guidance and ambiguous data to create actionable insights
- Strong communication skills to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience using SQL with quantitative data.
- Strong knowledge of working on Excels and Macros.
- Programming experience in Python and/or R will be a bonus.