HR at Moneylicious Securities Private Limited
Views:555 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Moneylicious Securities - Manager - Customer Support - Broking/Raise Financial Services Domain (6-9 yrs)
Customer Support - Manager (Broking) - Raise Financial Services
Job Title: Manager Customer Support
Department: Customer Support
Reporting to: Head of Customer Support
Role Summary :
- Raise is built on this core philosophy - we will bring exceptionally great products, awesome user experience and best in class customer service to our users. We have started with our first step by launching Investment & Trading platform Dhan (www.dhan.co)
- As a Customer Service Manager you would be responsible for overseeing teams of Customer Service representatives. Your primary duties include answering questions from clients and resolving problems, setting goals to meet the needs of each team member as well as monitoring the progress of customer cases
- You will work very closely with internal stakeholders, your team members in customer support team, management and most importantly our customers. You will display empathy with customers in all conversations, ensure you hear them well, and share with them the appropriate resolution (to the point) and if not now, get back to them at the earliest. We are building Raise to deliver an awesome customer experience and your role is critical for us to deliver that promise.
- Supervising customer support team and handling daily customer queries and disputes.
- Manage and train the team with a focus on improving customer support and aim for their overall professional development.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards Customer Centricity mission
- Ensuring effective and timely action to provide a superior customer experience.
- Improve customer satisfaction across channels and set customer satisfaction goals, work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate digital technologies to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Manage escalation management and end to end coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Initiate metrics and systems to measure the growth and performance of the team
- Scale the team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness, driving productivity programs
- Develop and continuously improve on processes to drive customer delight.
- 6 to 9 years of experience preferably from Broking industry.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and analytical skills.
- High on professional discipline and process orientation.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- High on problem solving and be solution-oriented at all times.
- Drive the team for Customer centric approach.
Our People & Culture :
- People and culture are the most important aspects of our business.
- We are looking for team members just like us, in simple words - good people to work with and demonstrate following personality traits:
- Be super obsessed about ensuring customer satisfaction. (We are here because of our customers, and will be here only if we serve our customers)
- Respect your work, your team, your co-workers and our customers. (The only way to get respect is to give it first)
- Speed is all that matters. Ship right and ship faster. (You either help the team move ahead fast, or you slow it down. We prefer the first.)
- Humility & politeness over arrogance & over-confidence (If you are the smartest one in the room, bring up others to speed. We are here to serve our customers, not to prove a point.)
- Quality over quantity. (It is fine if you pick up a few things to do, but do them exceedingly well.)
- Make your hands dirty irrespective of who you are. (Our CEO & COO respond to customers everyday. Our CTO codes everyday. This is us.)
- Talent and Competency over Credentials
- Entrepreneurial, ownership driven and disciplined. (We trust you to help us gain and retain the trust of our customers and our stakeholders)
- Less words, more action. (Believe in something? show it by doing things. Not just by talking about it)
- Flat hierarchy with open culture & conversations. (You are among all of us, and we all are with you)
- Passionate about the business you are a part of. (Do it because you are passionate about it, not because its your job.)
- Raise is an equal opportunity employer. (We celebrate diversity and inclusion.)
About Raise Financial Services :
At Raise, we are building technology-led consumer products & infrastructure services to serve Indians with Financial Services. We are building for the financially aware & financially literate users, largely focussing on the top 25 Mn+ tax paying users in metros, urban cities & towns in india.
We are building products & offerings across Financing, Insurance, Investing and Payments. Our focus is on 3 core aspects - build great products, deliver awesome experiences and provide best in class customer services to our customers.
Raise is founded by Pravin Jadhav, ex-Founder, Managing Director & CEO of Paytm Money and is located in Mumbai. The company is backed by Mirae Asset - one of worlds largest asset manager with $450+ Bn USD under management; and also by Founders & CEOs of leading technology startups like CRED, Flipkart, PhonePe, Udaan, Freshworks, Freecharge, Jupiter, Shaadi, Pine Labs and others including early investors of Robinhood.
Learn more about our Investing Platform www.dhan.co
Raise Office Location:
This is an on-site opportunity.
Borivali (East), Mumbai.
-Only Mumbai candidates (western suburbs) would be preferred for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.