HR Manager at Moneyboxx Finance Limited
Views:96 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Moneyboxx Finance - IT Solution Architect (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for Graduate in engineering/Computer Science and ITIL Certified to join us as an Incident Manager and provide Support to our Business Users.
About the Role
- Lead the Technical Support team
- Setting up bridge calls for Major Incidents, following the information matrix to escalate issues to the highest
level & seek closure without breaching client SLA`s.
- Tracking and hosting Incidents calls, Major & Minor to ensure SLA compliance.
- Participating in the daily SCRUM`s to provide a deep dive into issue occurrences and correlate RCA`s.
- Organizing, Planning and Implementing Strategy to drive improvement in the Technical Support team
- Liaising with External & Internal functions including Product Management, Engineering, Network Operations,
and other Service functions to ensure timely and accurate resolution of issues and queries
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Drive Training & Development
- Awareness of new product developments in our domain providing input and tactical direction to the business
on Customer service and support challenges.
- Monitor daily performances to enhance & up skill the IT Analysts and Senior IT Analysts
- Able to judge priorities to meet deadlines without cutting corners
- Taking responsibility for Unresolved Issues/ Escalations
- Ability to mentor & guide junior team members
- ITIL Certification will be advantageous, a clear understanding of Incident, Problem, Change Management is
- Minimum 4-10 years of relevant experience in the Incident Management & Team Management role.
- Should have led a team of minimum 6 in the past
- Prior work experience in a SAAS/Product Based organization's Tech Support team
- Prior work experience in Technical Support teams for Software Services/Portals is preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills is a must
- Should have a Logical & Analytical bent of mind
- Should be able to tackle/ handle/ monitor all escalation emails & calls, also ensuring they are responded to as
per SLA or sooner.
- Accept responsibility/accountability for assigned tasks
- Break problems into manageable pieces and follow an organized approach to resolve them
- Plan tasks to create deliverables and effectively execute that plan with little direction from supervisor
- Develop contingency plans and be ready with backup options when needed
- Work effectively in fast paced, team oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Promptly recognize emerging problems, identify potential solutions, and seek help from others when
- Show willingness and ability to increase contribution and level of responsibility and proactively seek to do so
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, management, and clients
- Accept and act on feedback Communication
Job Location: Andheri East, Mumbai (Work from Office)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.