Monexo - Manager - Digital Marketing (2-6 yrs)
Monexo is an online peer to peer lending marketplace on a mission to democratize credit and remove the friction in credit markets through robust use of technology and data.
We are starting off on an exciting journey to reimagine finance and are looking for smart, driven, go-getters to join us! You can look us up @ https://www.monexo.co/
What you would be doing-
@ Monexo, you would
1) Help brand - Monexo- skillfully navigate through the digital/off-line marketing universe
2) Take ownership of marketing KPIs
3) Ensure optimal utilization of all acquisition channels
4) Manage the social presence of Monexo
5) Integrate communication /brand strategy across SEO, Paid Marketing, Content, Social
6) Ensure quality acquisitions by taking continuous feedback from credit, operations process
7) Consistently monitor ROI across marketing channels and segments
8) Participate in the budgeting process and provide feedback on growth, marketing strategy.
9) Engage in Vendor identification, negotiation and management
10) Pitch-in with your inputs on offline partnership strategy
11) Bring a breath of fresh air to our marketing, unlike the clich'd way we have got this JD made.
Who is our ideal candidate-
- A self-starter who can keep focus in a fast changing environment
- A Cross-functional team player
- Experienced (minimum of 2+ years) in digital marketing (preferably in eCommerce / consumer tech companies) with deep knowledge of underlying concepts and technologies
- Passionate about creating marketing strategy that drives scale without compromising on unit economics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.