Co-Founder at Monexo Fintech
Views:10415 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Monexo - Business Development Role - P2P Lending (0-3 yrs)
Would you like to take the opportunity to lead an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of finance?
Monexo is a peer to peer (P2P) lending marketplace that connects salaried individuals looking for a loan to lenders for attractive rates. (www.monexo.co)
We are a team high on passion and ambition. We learn quick, make bold strides and provide an awesome experience to our customers. At Monexo, we're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to help us change the world of finance. Our Business Development Managers are the driving force behind Monexo's growth strategy and vision to build a brand that resonates with customers - both on the borrowing and lending side.
The candidate should be:
- able to work independently
- presentable and confident
- understanding of finance, past knowledge of Mutual fund sales is a plus,
- willing to learn
- travel within city.
He / She will be required to
- Enroll Independent Financial Advisors for selling P2P Lending
- Conduct Seminars 2 seminars a week at different places
- Build relationship with Independent Financial Advisors to achieve monthly sales target
- Work with Independent Financial Advisors to meet their clients
- Candidate will be entitled to receive quarterly and annual incentive on achieving targets.
Salary offered - 7-10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.