Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mondelez
Views:2190 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Mondelez - Solution Delivery Expert - Regional Deployment & Business Intelligence Reporting (6-11 yrs)
Mondelz International LLC is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It's a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world's favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
This role is the process and system expert in a specified domain for BI and Analytics and will be responsible for the project definition, delivery, and deployment of the processes and systems. The SDE will also drive applying and leveraging the existing processes, solutions and capabilities.
Additionally, delivers data sourcing approach and datasets for analysis, with activities including data staging, ETL, data integration and provides hands on support for business users for self-service reporting and data discovery initiatives.
Main Job Responsibilities :
- A level 3 deep functional expertise in a specific processes implementation design at application level (Functional design template owner) within a sub-tower
- Partners with Towers to understand the business requirements and can translate them into technical requirements and design
- An Application Functional SME role in a project team to execute and support full project lifecycle including blueprint, build, integration testing, and implementation of backend and front end solutions for pilot and commercialized BI and Analytics solutions
- Translation of business questions and requirements into reports, views and BI query objects.
- Customizing of SAP BW and BOBJ or Hadoop tools to meet user needs.
- Contribute to solution and service roadmap improvements
- Responsible to implement new solutions as per the architecture designed by GSO, enterprise architects and solution architects, ensuring that new solution is cost optimized and easy to maintain
- Support non-discretionary projects leveraging an external partner strategy
- Works with data modelers to uncover the appropriate sources of data for a proposed application or data market place expansion
- Develops multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects for end users
- Performs data profiling for different data sources and pulls data from the data market place to data discovery or analytics initiatives
- Level 3 support of all processes and solutions within a domain
Career Experience :
- 6-8 years of experience in developing IT solutions and min. of 6 years of that in Analytics and BI
- Min. of 6 years experience building BI solutions with SAP BW, HANA and BO is a must
- Experience with Hadoop, Data Stage, Alteryx, Tableau or PowerBI is desired
- Good understanding of Analytics solutions and capabilities, like Data Lakes and Adv. Analytics, and deep understanding of traditional BI incl. Data profiling
- Strong focus in building cost effective innovations in solutions with emerging technology trends.
- Experience of agile approach and hands on technology trials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.