Recruiter at Mondelez
Views:834 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Mondelez - Senior Scientist/Business Process Manager (8-14 yrs)
Sr Scientist - BPM Specifications
Describe the broad function and scope of the position:
- This position is part of the broader Global Specifications organization and plays a key role in business process and system optimization globally. This role is responsible to support all specifications processes for RD&Q and Cross-Functional end users globally that interact with specifications systems and associated data.
- The Business Process Manager (BPM) will interact with internal clients to understand their needs and collaborate with other cross-functional teams in order to realize optimal end-to-end process solutions. This role requires a thorough knowledge of the Specification applications including SAP, specification processes and downstream uses of the specifications by other systems/functions to enable electronic linkages of specification technical data.
- This individual will be able to focus on the entire process from beginning to end and be able to evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes, so project management experience to deliver and implement solutions is vital.
- The role also requires the BPM to coordinate and where required deliver training to end users to enable adoption of new processes and system changes.
Describe the primary responsibilities of the position in order of importance and identify % of time spent on that responsibility:
1. Lead and facilitate identification of optimized specifications business process solutions, provide recommendations and develop business cases for proposed process improvements and strategic enterprise-wide initiatives.
2. Client Customer Support - provide specification system end users with technical support and lead resolution for business process and system issues.
3. Work closely with internal Information Business Services (IBS) and external Application Maintenance & Services (AMS) to manage and support service requests and incidents including access to the specifications systems and submitting change requests/enhancements.
4. Develop and maintain specifications business process documentation that will be used as reference material and job aids for end-users globally.
5. Provide technical expertise to Special Situations Team, Regulatory, Sustainability and Business Units through leveraging global technical data available in the specifications system (i.e. "Where Used" searches for raw materials or ingredients).
6. Develop and monitor KPI's for identification of continues improvement opportunities.
7. PLM subject matter expert regarding overall system functionality, design and data interfaces. Provides risk management oversight associated with any introduced changes.
8. Manage security and approve access to the specifications data and system for their region.
9. Develop, coordinate and deliver end user training where required to enable adoption of new processes and system changes.
1. R&D: Quality/Food Safety, product/package development or ingredient technology - knowledge of global business category, operations strategies and processes (7 years)
2. IT Systems: system development, problem solving and solution, client based help solutions expertise, help desk solutions (Preferred)
3. Working experience in specification management system ABILITIES: These are key observable/measurable skills, knowledge and behaviors required that contribute to successful performance in the position.
ABILITIES: These are key observable/measurable skills, knowledge and behaviors required that contribute to successful performance in the position.
1. Project Management skills.
2. Relationship management skills - Relates well with all cultures and personnel; manages higher management work relationships. Builds appropriate rapport with peers and management. Establishes and builds strong and effective relationships; utilizes tact and skilled diplomacy in their approach
3. Ability to prepare and provide training to end users on systems and processes
4. Strong Communication Skills - Written, Presentation and Verbal. Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; capable of ensuring cultural sensitivity guides communication process. Presents information that is clear and concise in a common language process
5. Process-orientation and analytical skills to support measurement and process design improvement. Possesses knowledge of and integrates business strategies into work tactics and plans
6. Business Acumen - Can think globally with an end to end perspective.
7. Deep understanding of product/package development process, food safety, plant commercialization's, vendor relations, ingredient and package technology.
8. Understands inner workings of R&D community; interaction with business processes
9. Ability to influence others and get results through working with a diverse team Required Candidate profile The person needs to have experience with Specification management Systems, Project management, Process Management, Change Management within Research & Development and across functions. Ability to provide both Technical and Business Leadership, Needs to demonstrate good learning agility. Good with Stakeholder Management.