Recruiter at Mondelez
Views:4281 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mondelez - Section Controller - Finance (2-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager Finance and Costing
Section Controller - Finance, Baddi
Role is Based out of the Manufacturing Plant at Baddi - Himachal Pradesh
Job Responsibilities :
Financial Reporting & Reconciliation :
- Accurate & timely release of MER's monthly books closure of Plant.
- Timely completion of accounts for the Factory
- Work with the manufacturing team and close the weekly and monthly usage variance in EM/PM and report exact Yield variances
- Weekly Enhancements, Detailed working of MUV line-wise
- Partnering with Manufacturing Team and highlighting major EM & PM variances and focus on waste reduction.
- Reconciliation of all relevant GL Accounts in Blackline Tool and sorting out the discrepancies.
- All HO reporting - costing runs, DCT template, etc
- Submit annual NSSO return in the required time limit.
- Any other assigned/projects given by Management
- Capex review with Asset Care Team and timely CWIP closures and capitalization.
Cost Control :
- Forecast variances & MCC.
- Track, Monitor and report monthly cost variance, Indirect, Trend analysis
- Report TDC (Total Delivered Cost) productivity performance
- Anchor the TDC Productivity program at Site
- Arrange for corrective actions from Functional Heads
- Active participation in SGAs for TDC initiatives
- Coordinate with other factories and complete monthly costing and annual costing/budgeting for MDLZ
- To perform the inventory aging provision and identify reasons for variances and coordinate with CS&L for correction plan
- BOM, Routing, subcontracted rate.
- To calculate Resource cost (based on routing & machine hour rate)
- To perform monthly physical stock, take and report discrepancies as per the Inventory Verification policy.
Internal Controls and Audit :
- Deal with statutory auditors, cost auditors and ensure audit report with nil qualifications.
- Carry out internal audits and help other managers to improve systems/procedures.
- Compliance with all SOX, statutory requirements such as TDS, works contract, Excise, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
Technical / Functional skills :
- Familiar with Indian GAAP and reporting requirements.
- Preferably CA/CWA with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Should have manufacturing finance experience & good working knowledge of SAP or any other ERP tool
- Analytical thinking.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office & SAP.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to face operational pressures.
- Keeping abreast of changes in legal and statutory laws, to drive compliance.