Mondelez - Reporting Hub Lead - Analytics (8-10 yrs)
Mondelz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We- re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of Role :
- Drives reporting investments for analytics solutions across all towers and Business Units globally.
- Accountable for successful deployment, adoption, maintenance, sustainability and evolution of reporting solutions focused on automation using Tableau, Alteryx, Hadoop, and Azure.
Main Responsibilities :
- Engage and influence business stakeholders on quick to market analytical solutions aligned to global objectives, processes, and solutions
- Identifies and partners with industry-leading players for reporting and analytics innovation
- Leads and builds a team of contractors using IBS vendors who deliver business value through their expertise and help drive growth in business
- Works with Solution Process Experts, Delivery Hub, and the Analytics Lab to ensure strong visibility of demand for internal and external resources.
- Provides priority on-demand as needed.
- Leads budget and SOW processes within IBS related to Reporting Hub projects.
- Ensures transparency of costs and total cost of ownership across towers and functions
- In relationship with the Experience Tower Lead, ensure the delivery of projects is in line with laid out plans
- Ensures proper SOP documentation available for self-service and process improvement scoping
- Takes a hands-on approach to lead adoption, change management, and solution optimization practices
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications :
1. Strong Analytics experience with the combination of Tableau, Alteryx, SAP and BW background - at least 8-10 years.
2. Experience working on virtual teams
3. Experience managing multiple and diverse stakeholders
4. Experience leading without authority and leveraging new technologies