Mondelez - Manager - Supply Chain Finance/Product Costing (8-10 yrs)
As a Manager - Supply Chain, Product Costing, you will provide the Supply Chain financial leadership and commercial decision support for AMEA in all aspects of financial planning, management reporting and product costing.
You will be responsible for leading the Mondelez Supply Chain planning and reporting cycles, ensuring tracking and delivery of productivity, benchmarking, key performance tracking, internal controls and ensuring adherence to all Mondelez policies, procedures and standards in order to support Supply Chain decision making processes.
- Develop and coach a highly effective Finance team (1 Analyst), that delivers on each of the key accountabilities of Decision Support, Forecasting, Performance Management and Financial Controls
- Ensure that the team has completed and understands an individual Development Plan. Progress against that Plan is reviewed periodically
- Lead and Co-ordinate the annual and strategic planning process across all streams (conversion, Raw and Pack, CS&L and capital).
- Development of standard decision support tools
- Monthly presentation and discussion with JPN Director, giving advice regarding performance drivers, impacts to category P&L and overall business and potential action plans
- Monthly splits of JPN results by category fed to relevant category finance lead
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting process for AMEA to deliver the plan/forecast on time and in line with guidelines and assumptions
- Challenging input from operations and recommend to senior operations management initiatives to achieve overall plan
- Support the rolling forecast process by providing all financial advice for the monthly Supply Review-
- Clear articulation of risks and opportunities including the impacts of currency & commodity (Aligned by through Procurement)
- Timely and relevant analysis of the monthly and YTD result by stream and cost drivers, risks and opportunities.
- Development of analysis to create management insights around current performance / trends to drive business improvement.
- Analysis and monitoring of productivity effectiveness by review of the AP productivity process and results
- Accountable for all standard cost, info records, export and import price lists, outline agreements and ingredient revenue mark up for CEPL materials
- Ensure internal controls and systems comply with accounting standard, statutory requirements and Corporate guidelines
- Detailed analysis of cost bridges including activity drivers (volume, currency, commodity, productivity, inflation) and accurate splits to categories
- Benchmarking for sites and product groups, including strategic sourcing analysis
- Management and tracking of inventory movements (eg. devaluation/revaluation)
- New product development costing