HR at Mondelez India Foods Ltd
Views:2115 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mondelez - Manager - eCommerce Media - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-9 yrs)
Ecommerce Media Manager
Purpose of Role :
The media and content landscape is fast changing, with fragmented viewership across multiple screens, aggression in commerce spending, and attention deficit customers creating and consuming more and more advertising and non-advertising content daily. In this rapidly changing environment, Mondelez India aims to be the number 1 snacking company in the future by empowering people to snack right. We are doing this by accelerating consumer-centric growth, driving operational excellence & building a winning growth culture.
One of the strategic pillars of this is constantly improving our media ROI by maximizing incremental net revenue from media. India is one of the few markets where we are ahead of our peers in the Food & Beverages Category driven by our focus on digital marketing. India is the largest chocolate category in AMEA and the largest business in the Mondelez AMEA region.
Several global and regional players with heavy investment profiles have recently entered this category and hence market dominance is an important KPI. Agility to manage a complex portfolio is a critical criterion for the person managing this role. A candidate with strong strategic and analytical skills and digital marketing is required to manage this complexity.
Excellence in Digital Marketing and Media overall, efficient process management, well-executed brand initiatives, and effective collaboration with the other critical functions in the organization are a must. The role will require collaboration with multiple functions in the organization like Marketing, Sales, eCommerce, Customer Marketing Team, Corporate Governance and Affairs, Legal, Analytics and Insights, Finance and Procurement. The candidate is expected to operate independently in managing the multi-brand portfolio.
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications :
- MBA from top business school preferred
- 6-9 years of media expertise, preferably in a role that encompasses strategy around driving penetration or growth
- Drive Ecommerce & D2C with the ability to leverage the ever-evolving digital media landscape for achieving business targets
- Strong operational skills that incorporate understanding of industry, Platforms, category and ecom landscape, channel planning and value creation
- Negotiation and collaboration skills that encourage multi-stakeholder projects to thrive
- Experience of working with agency & media partners, marketplace, platforms, multiple local, regional & global stakeholders. Ability to manage expectation of a large and diverse marketing team.
- Be in tune with latest media and ecommernce trends to pioneer industry first interventions
- Strong focus on process and mechanisms including planning, buying and agency performance review with actionable insights to drive sustained improvement in driving efficiencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and bias to proactivity
- Can successfully deliver in a a complex matrixed organization. Test and learn mentality; ability to take these learnings and scale broadly
- Experience of a role handling media on the client's side will be an advantage
Main Responsibilities :
'1. Develop robust ecom media strategies for the overall Mondelez in line with global media principles and overall company objectives.
2. Manage the complex chocolates, Biscuits, and Beverages category portfolios
3. Drive thought leadership for Mondelez on ecom media by helping in the growth ecom contribution
4. Have a good understanding of ecom media analytics and can guide the media agency to deliver annual plans and execute strategy with clear and measurable ROI objectives by monitoring and analyzing the performance of campaigns against set KPI's/Metrics.
5. Optimize ecom media campaigns in an appropriate manner across various platforms and hekp improve Media ROAS
6. Partner closely with brand teams, omnichannel teams, KAMs, agencies, and partners to implement holistic ecom media plans, inclusive of best-in-class executions across platforms
7. Communicate effectively with many cross-functional stakeholders to ensure full support from relevant teams in executing the strategy. Engage with senior stakeholders at a regional level. Collaborate with equity and innovation teams as well as creative agencies.
8. Be the subject matter expert on all eCommerce-related queries and have the ability to influence decision making
9. Stay ahead of the curve on Digital & Ecom best practices and elevate the digital marketing capability of the Mondelez category teams. Also, drive the organization's ambition on leveraging first-party data via E-commerce.
KPIs / Dimensions :
- 'Accelerate Consumer Centric Growth
- Deliver / Exceed AC targets for NR, Volume, Share and Gross Profit
- Develop and implement Best in Class ecom media strategy for brands to unlock growth
- Grow India's media team presence by Elevating Digital Marketing, especially in eCommerce and data excellence
- Drive operational excellence
- Build a winning culture
Targets / Dimensions :
- 'Develop and Deliver strategies for business that help achieve targets for NR, Volume, Share & Gross profit.
- 'Bring ecom & data to the forefront to inspire marketing and drive innovation and market-first initiatives. Enable Ecommerce integration with digital media marketing strategy
- 'Drive synergies and collaboration between media and creative team to drive marketing ROI for Mondel- z backed by strong analytical knowledge
- Improvement of the Marketing ROI .
- 100% adoption of brilliant basics
- Contribute in key internal and external forums and represent Mondelez.
- 'Drive ecommerce capability agenda for internal Mondelez stakeholders and place India on the Global map for digital excellence.