Recruiter at Mondelez
Views:207 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Mondelez - IT Demand Planning Business Analyst (8-15 yrs)
About Mondelez International :
- Mondelez International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
- We are one of the largest snack companies in the world with global net revenues of $25.9 billion and net earnings of $3.4 billion in 2018. We make and sell primarily snacks, including biscuits (cookies, crackers and salted snacks), chocolate, gum & candy as well as various cheese & grocery and powdered beverage products.
- We have operations in more than 80 countries and employ around 80,000 in our factories, offices, research & development facilities and distribution activities around the world.
What you need to know about this position:
Job Responsibilities :
- Good understanding of End to End Demand Planning process and extensively worked in various demand planning technologies such as SAP APO DP, Statistical forecasting tools such as SAS/GCP Data bricks, Data interface, Promotion Planning tool (TPM/Salesforce), SAP IBP
- Managed multiple global transformation projects in SAP APO, IBP and system integrations
- Analyzing technical and functional integration requirements. Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide Demand Planning transformation plan and projects
- Design, build, and improve processes and systems that contribute to operational excellence
- Collaborate with internal and strategic external partners to identify and execute innovative solutions to improve supply chain demand planning efficiencies
- Work on building new system strategy and plan to deploy solution which meets business requirements and KPI metrics
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on cross-functional demand KPIs to ensure effective execution, integration and performance of the new Demand planning system adoption
- Proactively resolve demand planning system disruptions. Work cross functional team to analyze and fix demand planning system issues
- Help build system which result in a 24 months global forward looking business plan and manage vendors
- Cultivate relationships and facilitate collaboration across stakeholder groups to manage, assess outcomes, and prioritize content review needs in demand planning and cross system integration process
- Driving/sustaining change within demand planning process through stakeholder management
- Prioritize and maintain continuous alignment with our stakeholders
- Maintain accountability and produce high quality deliverables (for yourself and your project stakeholders)
- Communicate effectively, zooming in and out effortlessly based on audience ranging from Operations Specialists to Executive Leadership
- Be a change agent by understanding organizational dynamics that influence adoption of system and process changes
Education / Certifications :
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management is a must
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other graduate degree preferred
Job specific requirements :
- 8-10 years of IT experience with emphasis in demand planning, demand sensing, supply planning, IBP
- Implementation experience with advanced planning technical solutions preferred, e.g. Databricks, BlueYonder, Logility, SAS, E2Open, etc
- Previous industry or consulting experience in Supply Chain Planning. Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role in FMCG is preferred.
- Supply Chain process knowledge: supply chain planning, demand planning, S&OP, inventory planning
- Advance English level and good communication skills is a must