Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mondelez
Views:2990 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Mondelez - Digital Workplace Architect (15-25 yrs)
Mondelz International LLC is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It's a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world's favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
This role is the process and system expert in a specified domain for BI and Analytics and will be responsible for the project definition, delivery, and deployment of the processes and systems. The SDE will also drive applying and leveraging the existing processes, solutions and capabilities.
Additionally, delivers data sourcing approach and datasets for analysis, with activities including data staging, ETL, data integration and provides hands on support for business users for self-service reporting and data discovery initiatives.
Purpose or Role :
- The Digital Workplace Architect works with business and IT stakeholders to define a future-state vision in terms of requirements, principles and models.
- Works to effectively position the organization to deliver its future-state vision, by coordinating the analysis of required changes in business functions and processes, information and technology capabilities, and solutions.
- Aligns IT investments with business strategies, while reducing risk and delivering higher-quality and adaptive solution
Main Responsibilities :
This person will be a key leader responsible for setting the vision for Mondelez's Digital workplace in partnership with Service Operations group. Serves as an expert in providing a vision of how to transform technology into the services and capabilities needed to support enterprise services and technology, and the ability to realize that vision.
Digital Workplace strategy & associated Architecture (40%):
- Analyses enterprise business strategies and market trends to determine their potential impacts on the business and infrastructure architecture
- Defines overall Digital workplace strategy which alight with our overall Infrastructure / business strategies.
- Defines and drive the realization of best in class enterprise technology and services capabilities throughout the enterprise
- Ensure technology assets and services are easily and consistently consumable globally, but at the same time enable the regionalization of assets for specialized requirements
- Develop and maintain global digital workplace architecture approaches. Including technology road map, technology standards, and service model, to deliver highly standardized, repeatable and cost effective service.
- Takes an active role in the global Architecture Team to work with other functional architects to ensure integration of standards and guidelines
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of digital workplace architecture artefacts, including conceptual and logical architectures.
- Manages 3rd party vendor and internal service delivery team for solution design, project implementation, service integration and operation optimization.
- Responsible for observing emerging network technology and trends and will be responsible for promoting and carrying out pilots of such technologies.
- Investigate and be hands on integrating new technologies to improve business performance
Implementation/ Commercialization, Governance and Project Support (35%)
- Take a leadership role in cross functional project during architecture / solution design phase, and provide guidance during implementation.
- Supports the development of architecture governance structures and compliance activities, ensuring that Infratructure Architecture is recognized as a game changer by appropriately balancing - what is right with what is realistic through practical project governance and guidance
- Contributes to create and implement cost effective solution to improve cost efficiency.
Supervision and Collaboration (25%):
- Act as mentor and coach on best practice of Infrastructure Architecture
- Partner with strategic vendors to align product roadmaps and Mdlz architectural needs
- Liaison with Information technology research and advisory companies (like Gartner) and other FMCG companies to identify trends and news solutions
- Help key stakeholders shape information demand, and align on effective use information assets
- Makes decisions on key technology purchases to align IT investments with business strategies, while reducing risk and delivering adaptive solutions (focus on Digital).
- Leads technology products evaluation processes and Architecture Review Board governance for project solutions.
Career Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience. Master's degree is preferred.
- Strong background in IT infrastructure and End User Computing technologies, including Modern client and application management, and deployment technologies.
- Strong experience in enterprise mobility (mobile devices, MDM, MAM, mobile app platforms), Citrix/Vmware virtualisation, PC imaging, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Experience of Intelligent automation (robotic process automation, chatbots) a bonus
- Demonstrated leadership in Largescale project implementation/deployments including shaping End user Change management.
- Strong understanding of end user support models and services and ITIL experience. Service-now platform experience preferred..
- 7 to 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Functions (Including Operations, Delivery and Architecture)
- A successful candidate will have the experience in prioritizing and drive innovation in Digital Workplace, a consistent approach to commercialization and a robust architecture that can be leveraged to provide a competitive advantage.
- An ideal candidate will be deeply curious about new information technologies and their application, as well as possessing great problem solving, communication, mentoring and management skills.
- 10% travel needed.