Mondelez - Digital Finance Manager (8-12 yrs)
The purpose to create this profile is to have concerted efforts and direction to the Digital Finance India Agenda, in line with Mondelez India SP. To bring in best-in-class business practices, to engage stakeholders, evaluate available technologies, explore future-looking and upcoming solutions, drive changes in process / ways of working, ensure seamless transition and handholding as needed.
The role would act as an interplay / bridge between the core Finance function (and its various sub-functions) and IT Services. It would also be responsible to identify, find solutions and its implementations for various processes which are inter-twined between Finance and other functions.
The role will not be a pure IT / innovations role, but would have to keep core Financial, Reporting, Control and Analysis requirements / skills / compliances in mind for these initiatives.
- Building the long-term / medium-term and short-term Digital strategy for India Finance
- Charting out an in-year calendar aligned with the FLT
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending various opportunities (internal as well as external) to achieve this strategy
- Be the project lead / manager for all the projects identified and ensuring that they are delivered as per expectations, within the timelines and costs specified
- Constant engagement and assessment of various Finance processes to bring in efficiencies / control / savings / productivity / simplification
- Act as a trainer for the Finance team on various new and upcoming technologies and how to adapt them. Be the Digital go-to person for Finance
- Establish connect with various IBS teams to pick up best practices as well as leverage on them
- CA or MBA from a reputed university
- 8-10 Yrs of finance experience with more exposure towards analysis, reporting, forecasting side.