Mondelez - Data Governance Lead (15-20 yrs)
The Data Governance Lead will lead the practice that develops and empowers the Global Data Governance Program. This focuses on Data Governance, Data ownership, Data Cataloging, Data Quality and Data Security. This individual runs the global Data Council and it's connections to the regional data Governance, and establishes measurements to gauge the health of the Data organization and quality processes, consulting with business partners to put appropriate KPIs and scorecards in place and participating on various projects to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Lead and manage the organization-wide data governance activities
- Responsible for improving the quality and protection of sensitive data and information assets.
- Focus on establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices, both at the BU and Functional areas level, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs.
- Lead the development of Global Data rules and quality metrics in partnership with Data Stewards, Domain SME- s, and client and stakeholder groups across Mondelez for existing and new data sets
- Champion data quality across the enterprise, and owns the processes for monitoring and reporting Governance compliance
- Deliver high-level Data Quality & Data Governance Framework Health reporting to Senior Leadership
- Partner with Master Data Process Owners, Data Stewards and Domain SME's to operationalize, monitor, and evolve Data Quality processes, metrics and KPIs
- Educate and mentor Data Owners, Data Stewards and Data SME's across GBS and the business to ensure sustainability of Data Governance & Stewardship practices
- Review and approves all data plans from a data quality planning perspective
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Data Domains
- Demonstrate knowledge of Data Governance strategies and processes
- Proven experience with Data Quality and Data Management tools, such as Collibra, Informatica, Alation, etc
- Experience and interest in leading, influencing, coaching and mentoring others
- Ability to explain the business benefit of data governance, data quality, data security and data ethics
- Experience with conflict resolution and remediation of issues escalated
- Capable of prioritizing recommendations in the best interest of the organization