HR at Mondelez india foods private limited
Views:2426 Applications:633 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Mondelez - CRM & Loyalty Lead (6-12 yrs)
Purpose of Role:
- The Direct Marketing lead/CRM and loyalty Lead will be responsible for strategizing, coordinating and holding a direct marketing execution plan while working with internal brand and platform teams, and coordinating with external agencies for execution & and reporting.
- The direct marketing lead/CRM and loyalty Lead will be responsible for direct consumer engagement and personalization at scale across all digital campaigns marketing campaigns to yield efficiencies. She is the custodian of relationships with the customer across the brand portfolio. Strategically, she drives agenda of increasing direct marketing usage across the digital marketing campaigns and reduce reliance on paid marketing initiatives.
Segmentation / Audience Creation:
- Guide and work with Analytics team to lay out audience segmentation (age, gender, income, behavior, etc) into cohorts based on their affinities and use them for targeting across brands and platforms
- Analyze and incorporate insights from the campaign performance in crafting future segments and characteristics'
Communication Design & Personalization:
- Formulate strategies for personalized and tailored audience messaging based on features and insights from customer data platform employed.
- Ability to design and implement T&Ls, setup controls and measure performance iteratively Review the design and optimize messages based on T&Ls for CTAs, personalization (subject lines, content design), activation timing etc.
Campaign planning and management
- Own calendar planning across brands and platforms to deploy best use of FPD segments for different brands
- Work alongside brand and platform teams to lay out campaign objectives, budgets and design Deliver high quality consumer journey's across channels (e.g. email/SMS/Whatsapp activations) x communication x landing pages Guide agency teams on landing page requirements; UTM / URL creation; execution
- Facilitate continuous FPD engagement and enrichment initiatives
- Lay down practices on governance and consent requirements in line with legal and industry standards for the FPDs captured Identify key attributes and affinities that needs to be captured and design consumer journey's accordingly
- Develop, design & execute a new loyalty program with a strong value exchange for customers to participate.
- Implementation & delivery of the loyalty program by enabling internal & external stakeholders Leverage FPD to upsell/induct users to the loyalty program. Engineer 1:1 marketing to encourage earn & burn. Leverage CRM to drive & optimize full funnel conversion (scan & earn).
KPIs / Dimensions:
- Direct marketing as a percentage of overall digital spend; Improvement of marketing ROI Improving engagement metrics across platforms - open rate/ CTR, un-subscription rate, high value activity completion
- Increase direct marketing activations across brands and platform campaigns. Deliver tangible business impact in form of marketing efficiency and FPD enrichment. Loyalty program sign-ups & and maximizing LTV
Preferred Education and Career Experiences:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing. MBA preferred.
- Strong awareness in statistical techniques, CRM software & and features, consumer insights
- 5+ years' experience in digital marketing at an agency or consumer-focused marketing organization - FMCG, Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Banking.
- Hands-on experience in CRM usage, and direct marketing including email, WhatsApp, SMS in an FMCG, retail, e-commerce, hospitality or banking setup preferred.
- Strong project/ campaign management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical and data management skills, with expert knowledge on segmentation tools, analytics and statistical measurements.
- Execute with excellence, setting a focused strategic agenda, ensuring the highest level of excellence and delivering results.
- Exhibit organizational agility, creativity, and intellectual horsepower.
- Highly collaborative and the ability to influence cross-functional teams and external agencies to realize the marketing aspirations of the brands.
- Strong professional relationships with colleagues, agencies, and vendors.
- Strong team leader, balance of strategic & strong analytical thinking, excellent presentation skills, and experience managing and coaching agencies in a rapid growth environment.
- Drive impact through relevant touchpoints that drive business.
- Fluent and demonstrated world-class capability to guide and build organizational competency, shape overall digital marketing ecosystem.