MondayMorning - Business & Research Analyst - EdTech/IT Sector (1-7 yrs)
Role: Business & Research Analyst(Ed Tech-IT Firm)
MondayMorning.in provides an ecosystem for self-learning and acquiring skills that are required to be the right fit for the available opportunities in the market. It is an online platform that can be used commonly to assess anyone on key skills as well as showcase the mirror image of the brain so that one knows where he stands and where to start from.
We aspire to create young leaders through the following:
- Strengthening the business acumen & skill set of through innovative tools and courses, to make individuals understand what is going around in the Industry in terms of skill requirement
- Connecting the young professionals to the jobs they best fit through a sequential process of assessment that includes case studies and fun exercises
- Become the Recruiter's robot arm to help them connect with the right candidate in the shortest turnaround time, thus easing the tedious task of skimming through hordes of profiles.
The premise of the platform is based on the philosophy of Do It Yourself, every day and every week. The idea is to have focus, commitment and urgency given the short span of useful life we all have.
With this intent, MondayMorning was conceptualized and now, we are expanding our team and looking for self driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can be a part of our vision of building complete technology oriented SaaS marketplace to redefine the recruitment process throughout the nation.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Acquire data from primary/secondary sources, maintain databases as well as analyze results by interpreting data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Be an integral part of research & analytics team and help them in performing competitive landscape, go-tomarkets, SWOT analysis of the sectors etc.
- Consider facts and other perspectives for conducting root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors and define new process improvement opportunities
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, evaluating output requirements and formats and work with the management team to prioritize suggested changes to each business segment
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Align with content team, perform research and help in the creation of assessments & case studies
- Contact and communicate with the stakeholders of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation
Desired Skill set and Experience:
- 1-5 years of research, analysis, data collection as an analyst
- Proficient in Excel, power point and other relevant tools
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness to learn and stretch in accomplishing the desired output
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.