Senior Manager - HR at Monarch Networth Capital Limited
Views:1112 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Monarch Networth Capital - VP/AVP - Institutional Equity Sales - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
Institutional Sales - VP/AVP
Professionally qualified CA or MBA from a premier B school.
Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Equity institutional sales.
Key Responsibilities -
- Responsible for driving sales from institutional investors, family offices, PE investors
- Building and maintaining client relationships/Empanelling new clients
- Arranging interaction between buy side and sell side analyst on research and corporate developments
- Creating & Enhancing visibility of the organization
- Understand fundamental research and meaningfully represent the same to fund managers
- Selling investment ideas to professionals, experienced investors/clients based on our in-house equity research
- To identify and develop institutional clients seeking access to our extensive archive of research and analytical materials to support their investment decisions
- Successfully and consistently manage client portfolios to deliver superior returns
- Should have good client network with DIIs / family offices / PE.
- Sound fundamental knowledge of the industry; Good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed communication, team player, change agent, strategic & creative, ability to drive performance.