Senior Vice President at MNCL
Views:199 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Monarch Networth Capital - Head - Investor Relations/Capital Markets (5-7 yrs)
Job Description: Head of Investor Relations at a reputed Old private sector Bank
Location: Mumbai / Any other location
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Creating a robust and appropriate IR strategy, framework, and roadmap towards effective corporate communication.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the investment community.
- Manage equity research (buy-side and sell-side), Fund management / Investment teams, existing stakeholders, and various capital market participants.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team.
- Analyze and present various financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business/price performance.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls.
- Preparation of press releases, regulatory documents, quarterly presentations, corporate decks, and annual reports on time.
- Manage the coordination and presentation for the annual shareholders meeting.
- Relationship building with the members of stock exchanges to perform the tasks smoothly.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Monitoring performance and result-oriented metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis and reporting the same to top-level management.
- Identifying the different classes of shareholders and presenting investment thesis / corporate updates as per their requirements.
- Ensuring that the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders.
- MBA from a recognized University / CA with a minimum of 5-6 years of investor relations / relevant industry experience.
- Preferable from Banking / Insurance background.
- Good presentation and writing skills, soft skills will be given equal weightage
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.