Senior Manager - HR at Monarch Networth Capital Limited
Views:747 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Monarch Networth Capital - Corporate Access Role - Institutional Equity - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
Organize and execute investor events for the institutional equities group
- Organize and execute investor events for the institutional equities group.
- Events in various formats online, face-to-face, for a single investor (one-on-one), for a small or large group audience, etc.
- Fulfil specific corporate meeting requests from investors.
- Initiate corporate access ideas, based on discussion with the Equities function and their requirements/preferences. Extra credit will be given for successfully conducted events originated by the corporate access coordinator.
- Build relationships within MNCL, including top management, to hunt for ideas as many within the organisation have strong corporate relations, but relatively less explored for events.
Qualifications : MBA from premier B School With additional course in marketing/communication/public relations would be preferred
Experience : 3-5 years in organizing similar events involving companies and investors
Functional Competencies - Existing corporate / lateral relationship is an added positive. Relationship with various vendors / travel & logistic experience.
- Understanding of the platforms under which these events are held: Zoom or similar for online meetings, hotels.
- Has to be cognizant of complications of scheduling. A flair for thinking out of the box, to generate and deliver on unconventional corporate access ideas.
- Ability to plan and think ahead. Good corporate and lateral connections. This is not just a clerical or logistics management role but needs origination of fresh ideas as well.
Behavioral Competencies - Ability to work under pressure as these events test our mettle when they are on, and before during the organising period.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Verbal ability in English and Hindi essential.
- Persistence and ability to persuade, negotiate.