Admin & HR Executive at Monarch Ergo Private Limited
Views:496 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Monarch Ergo - Branch Head - Sales & Operations (8-10 yrs)
JOB TITLE : BRANCH HEAD
DEPARTMENT : SALES & OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO : ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR SALES & OPERATIONS (Role to which this role reports)
REPORTEES : Persons from Sales & Sales Operations (Roles reporting to this role)
SPAN OF CONTROL : 5 - 10 (No. of associates reporting to this role)
ABOUT MONARCH ERGO:
- Monarch Ergo Private Limited is a 360 solution provider of world class office furniture in India.
- Monarch specializes in providing wide range of Modular Office Furniture and Seating, which not only enrich aesthetics of the premises but also provide comfort to the users.
- Monarch is associated with global leaders in office furniture solutions, to bring world class quality to this segment of Indian market. It credits for being partner with Merryfair- Malaysia.
- Monarchs furniture is designed and manufactured keeping in view state-of-the-art ergonomic values without compromising on the durability factor. You can visit www.monarchergo.com to know more about us.
- Manage the entire Sales & Operations process Qualification, Pre-sales, Pitching & Presentations, Pricing, Proposals, Negotiations, Execution & Closure.
- Salesforce Management Set targets, Plan to achieve, Coach & Mentor the Sales Team, Keep the team ready for taking up any organization level decisions like expansion, new products introduction.
- Keep the Top Management informed on Staff Development, Key Market Conditions, Sales forecasting,
- Competition & Competitor analysis, relevant issues in the territories, Sales analysis & improvements,
- Strengthen the business contacts.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the entire gamut of Sales, Business Promotion and Operations of the company in the allocated region, which includes but not limited to:
- Sales Strategy and Planning
- Monitoring & controlling expenses related to doing business
- Business growth & timely completion of projects
- Arrangements for market activities tradeshows product introductions, etc.
- Sales training
- Identifying & managing strategic partners
- Financial & sales reviews
- Receivables management and business retention
- Stocks & Supply Chain deliverables
- Customer support & client handling
- Strategic Business Planning and Execution
- Business Development
- Customer experience & Efficiency management
- Financial performance
- Leadership and People Management Attrition Rate , Training & Development
- Risk Management Penalty/ Operating loss
- % of new markets / products sales
- % of deals closed from new leads
- % of target quota achieved
- Branch New Sales Revenue %
- Branch Total Revenue
- Branch Cost Management
- Branch Footing Growth
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES & GROWTH: GM / AVP / VP
FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
- Result oriented and Self Motivated Willing to extensive travelling A strategic mindset with great negotiation skills
Functional Area: Should have expertise in Sales and Business Development
Business Planning: Ability to match up the market with the products
Direct Sales : Should have an understanding of Selling to Key Accounts.
- Experience of handling Direct Sales would be an advantage Sales Process: Good working knowledge and respect for processes & guidelines to address all aspects of the sales function viz., Order Management & fulfillment, Logistics and Delivery, Collection, etc.,
Team Management: Should be a good team player and need to be focused on team efforts like Establish objectives, work delegations, drive performance and positive approach on feedback & assessment Product Planning: Should have a basic understanding of product pricing, packaging & promotion, etc.,
Logistics: Understanding of the Supply Chain logistics process from storage/shipment to final delivery Maintain courteous communications at all times with Customers, Management and Staff
AGE LIMIT: below 35 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Post Graduate in Marketing
EXPERIENCE & INDUSTRY: 8 10 years B2B/project sales in any industry having good contacts with Architects, Interiors, PMCs, Builders/Construction companies, Contractors, Government Departments, Decision Makers, etc. and should have a proven record of leading a team.
LOCATION OF WORK: CHENNAI, HYDERABAD,