Senior Manager at Monarch Capital
Views:290 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Monarch Capital - Senior Vice President - IT Security Infrastructure (8-18 yrs)
Role: Sr Vice President
To support pace of growth at MNCL, SVP shall be responsible for delivering digitization initiatives and improvement on mobility infra in all areas of IT infrastructure, while ensuring the stability of existing platforms and application through regular refresh and up-gradation, and ensuring Technology Risk compliance. Spearhead value chain transformation through new age and innovative IT Solutions for effective operations resulting into a paradigm shift for our stakeholders. Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to function in a fast-paced multi-functional environment where priorities change quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Managing and Designing of IT Security Infrastructure to ensure IT services are available to business as per SLA, Reviewing of Policies for the organization (IT Security Policy, IT Systems policies), Designing and deploying IT service delivery using ITIL standards.
- Understanding for complete Network Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure, Broking Infrastructure, and Application level flow,
- Restructuring/Re-engineering of Process/Methods for optimum utilization of resources for achieving reduction in number of supports Issues.
- Complete Understanding and designing of Windows Active Directory, Mailing services and all other service.Complete Cloud understanding and implementation.
- Understand the business requirements and deliver it through outsourced team
- Understanding of Saas, Paas, Iaas, infrastructure etc.
- Assessment of IT Roadmap, stakeholder mapping, IT implications of business plans and derivation of key IT initiatives.
- Supporting Board of Directors & Executive Management decision-making with focus on organizations vision of standardization and transformation
- Require proven abilities to analyze, debug and find solution to technology issues
- Require process orientation, ability to adopt new processes and improve existing processes on ongoing basis
- Evaluate the internal controls to ensure the adherence to the set guidelines and report the Non-conformance to the management.
- Evaluate and perform tech refresh of entire IT infrastructure includes server & storage technology, cloud, security product and support business need to manage IT security posture
- Developed relationships with business stakeholders and leadership teams across geographies and departments
- Worked closely with third-party vendors and contractors to manage and coordinate projects with the business units and other IT departments, where necessary
- Rendered consultancy for Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Quotation (RFQ) responses
- Review IT Infra cycle and project management for entire IT Team.
- Ensuring IT Infra optimization using virtualization technologies.
- Understand Licensing like windows, Oracle, SQL, Virtualization etc.
- Understand the technology infrastructure and Application architecture end to end.
- Setup the business continuity and Disaster Recovery site for the Group. Ensuring BCP /DR for Critical Applications are in SYNC to meet business defined RPO and RTO
- Initiate major Organization Transformation Projects in areas of Mobility, virtualization platform, Cloud Computing, VDI and business Intelligence.