HR at MOL Logistics (India) Private Limited
Views:903 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
MOL Logistics - P&L Head - Warehouse Business (10-12 yrs)
Job Description : Head -Warehouse
Job Scope /Summary : Lead, direct, and control all activities to meet the organizations short and long-term business objectives and to grow the revenue and profit of warehouse business in India by winning new business from new and existing customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level to develop and implement a
business development strategy that aligns with the organisations overall vision and its current and long-
term business objectives.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage the most complex or strategically important business
opportunities such as sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, that will contribute to
the organisations short and long-term business goals.
- Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects, assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations to the Director
- Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision-
makers, and industry leaders (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisations products and services.
- Lead the most important, complex, controversial or difficult meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisations business interests.
- Responsible for Annual Budget
- Responsible for complete P&L for the division
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of managers and professionals to achieve established sales and business development goals and operations goals
- Liaise with a variety of management and staff within the company and across the group as a means of facilitating own projects and other initiatives.
- Manage all PR activities and marketing of the companys brand
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision.
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees at all functions such as Operations /Sales /Cs &
- Setup layout /Plans and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
Key Skills :
The following skills are necessary for the position :
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Functional knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Management Skills
- Excellent Business Communication & Presentation Skills
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, presentation and negotiating skills.
Qualification : Bachelor degree or higher, ideally business studies, marketing, logistics
Years of Experience : 10 + Years
Location : Mumbai / Delhi/NCR
Reports to : Director