HR at MOL Logistics (India) Private Limited
Views:599 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
MOL Logistics - Business Analyst (8-10 yrs)
Job Description : Business Analyst
Job Scope /Summary :
- Responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. Identify growth opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Acumen to analyze and interpret various aspects of business
- Market/ Industry sector research and analysis
- Customer profiling, managing of customer data base
- Customer pipeline management and dashboard formation to provide vital inputs to the Management /Director
- Working on new business strategies, including Mergers & Acquisitions
- Developing and working on various business models.
- Preparation of presentation for strategy meetings.
- Insights on vital customer presentations.
- Insight on financials for business proposals to key customers.
- Developing dashboards to monitor the performance of various business functions
Key Skills :
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Power Point Skills
- Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, 3PL, Warehousing, M&A, etc will be preferred
Qualification : Graduate /Postgraduate (MBA)
Years of Experience : 5+ Years
Reports to : Director