Manager - Human Resources at Mojocare
Views:339 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Mojo Care - Manager - Doctor Relations (3-6 yrs)
We are Mojocare. We are building a digital-first wellness studio enabling Indians to take control of their health, wellness & happiness and lead more wholesome lives. Taking care of oneself is no longer a hassle - the future of primary healthcare is here, now. We have an ambitious mission and an even more ambitious team. We are growing and constantly expanding our team and offerings. If you are as excited about revolutionizing primary health and wellness as us, join us!
Job Role :
- On-board the right number of andrologists, psychiatrists, dieticians, nutritionists, gynecologists, dermatologists, trichologists and clinical psychologists spanning across all the major languages and regions.
- Train all the clinical/health experts on the company objectives, products and tools to deliver the highest grade of consultation experience to the patient.
- Control churn by maintaining a healthy relationship with the entire panel and addressing their queries within a specified TAT
- Design the right payout structure as per the biz needs and ensure timely payments as per the agreed terms and conditions
- Design a performance management system and set the feedback loop to remove/improve the bad actors and reward the good performers.
- Ensure the highest quality of consultation to the end consumer and optimize on consumer NPS
- Design dashlets and ensure data sanity to give real-time visibility of important metrics to the senior leadership
- Build a high-performance team to deliver operational excellence
- 3-6 years of experience in a B2C healthcare startup/company is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with the medical fraternity
- Previous experience of having on-boarded doctors and managing their performance
- Strong excel and quant skills to do data analysis and draw meaningful insights
- Full professional proficiency in English and Hindi. Limited/full working proficiency in regional languages is a plus
- Undergraduate degree with notable co-curricular achievements
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set processes and
- Healthcare enthusiast who believes in the mission of the company and is excited in building this together
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore (if needed) to work closely with the team
Look forward to:
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a A+ Employee
Join Mojocare and Make History!