Moglix.com - Supply Manager - Supplier/Vendor Management (5-8 yrs)
Role Objective :
- We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
- Candidate would be responsible for managing Vendors/ Suppliers.
Role Responsibilities :
- Supplier/Vendor management across different product categories (Industrial & Business products).
- Vendor Onboarding: Adding on new vendors and categories proactively by constantly improving Quality, Cost and Delivery terms with suppliers across India.
- Driving standardization: Ensuring standardization of products, process and prices.
- Financial Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors.
- Technology adoption: Bringing the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and driving their orders, inventory, account statement through the same.
- We are an Asia-based E-commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electricals, Lighting, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Office Stationary & Supplies, Power Tools and many more industry essentials. We take pride in delivering world-class services and, our clients are well aware of the fact that we do not just deliver products; we deliver a satisfying experience, which has enabled us to forge strong relationship with our customers. It's a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day, through exceptional customer service, product selection and, paramount industry knowledge.
- Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr. Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
- Currently, we are working across 400+ Enterprises and 3,00,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends. Present in 14+ locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year. It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm etc.
- Mr. Ratan Tata has been our early investor & advisor to build Moglix into a disruptive global b2b commerce company.
- Accel Partners is known as the top-5 VCs globally. In India they have been renowned for investments across Flipkart, Myntra, Freshdesk, Bookmyshow etc.
- Jungle Ventures is a renowned Asia VC firm based out of Singapore and has led investments in Livspace, Zipdial and Voyagin
- IFC - World Bank is a prolific investor into Manufacturing sector and as a Venture capital for startups in emerging markets.
- Rocketship, VH Capital and Seedplus : Early stage funds by senior ecommerce and technology leaders.
- Shailesh Rao (VP: Google India, VP: Google Asia and Twitter International head)
- Neeraj Arora (ex-Google and Whatsapp leader)
- Rahul Mehta (DST Global)
- Jeff Epstein (ex-Oracle CFO and Operating Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners)
- Samir Sood (MD: Indiaforge and Sudtrac)
- Vikram Singhania (JK Group)
For more details, please visit
https://www.moglix.com/ | https://business.moglix.com/