Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Supply & Operations (2-6 yrs)
Role Objective :
- Moglix is expanding into new business verticals. The incumbent will be setting up and leading the pan India operations & supply for customized items eg. casting, fabrication work, tool-die etc.
- The role requires a proactive engagement with the suppliers through their entire lifecycle - right from registration to account payable.
- Plan, execute and monitor pan India operations for custom supplies line of business with an objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Foster a high level of trust within the supplier community by ensuring transparent & timely communication across various stakeholders part of sales, projects & suppliers ecosystem.
- Develop operations blueprint and act as the SPOC to liaise with various stakeholders to fulfill the demand of customized items.
- Oversee the project progress by regularly tracking project milestones & deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Undertake the execution of periodic vendor meets to both propagate Moglix brand and also provide a platform to them for presenting their inputs to the management.
- Undertake ownership for regular revision to the Supplier Agreement to ensure Moglix stays abreast with industry norms and government compliances.
- Oversee vendor development activities. along with active participation in techno-commercial negotiations to refine & improve material quality.
- Financial Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors.
Key Stakeholders :
- Enterprise Sales & Ops teams: To leverage client connects
Internal Enablers: For internal & external issue resolution
Qualification & Experience :
Work Experience 2+ years of experience in Operations/Supplier Support/Vendor Management
- Prior exp. in managing large scale transactions preferable on supply / operations side in a start-up environment with a team lead role will be a plus
Knowledge/ Skills: Strong communication skills including verbal, written, presentation and active listening and group facilitation
- Attention to detail and with strong analytical skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, and business excellence.
Education - PGDM/ MBA from Tier 1/Tier 1.5 institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.