Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Sales (5-9 yrs)
Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Sales (Feet on the Street - Field Sales)
Role Objective :
- We are looking for a high-impact and high-energy sales professional who will be responsible for driving the overall sales targets (including targets of off-roll sales representatives) by continuously developing, cultivating, and maintaining strong relationships with resellers & retailers in the assigned geography.
- The role requires a high caliber person with an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of sales acumen, operational rigor, and business excellence.
Role Responsibilities :
- Build, maintain and expand the customer base by counseling field sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new business opportunities.
- Plan, execute and monitor field sales operations including creating beat plan and division of geographical areas of Feet on the street sales team as per the business priorities.
- Be the voice of the field. Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, surveying customer needs, trends, and tracking competitors.
- Conduct one on one daily meetings with sales representatives to keep a tab on lead generation and overall sales numbers.
- Ensuring meeting monthly sales and collections deliverable.
- Control over FoS churning/ retention to help in build strong and stable team.
- Competition mapping and market intelligence at assigned product line in terms of promotion activities / schemes, sales strategies, brand mapping, channel strategies.
- Developing strategies on brand tie up and BTL activities vis-a-vis competition / distributor in same line of products.
- Develop opening orders with new accounts, and timely address any concerns raised by the customers
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables.
Key Stakeholders :
- Sourcing, Operations, Supply chain & Warehouse teams : Ensuring end to end fulfillment for all orders & Customer NPS
- Regional business teams : For monitoring customer experience for regional customers having operations across
Customers : Hunting, Farming & Account Management
Work Experience :
- 5+ years of experience in driving on-ground field sales with a large team size.
- Field sales exp in Insurance sales, financial products sales or telecom sales would be preferred
- Relationship management, Program Management, and interpersonal communication
- Strong demonstration of selling skills (negotiation, preplanning, objection resolution, etc.) and analytic skills.
Education : MBA + B. Tech / BBA / B Com/ Any other Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.