Deputy Manager - Human Capital at Moglix
Views:579 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-6 yrs)
Function: SME & Online | Marketing
Location: Noida Sector 125
Designation: Senior Manager - Marketing
To formulate the marketing vision and execution plan for SME Online business. Determine value proposition, messaging and positioning leading to accelerated growth in the segments that Moglix operates in. The role further involves developing innovative marketing strategies to help influence the target base across relevant markets.
- Establish, implement & measure the effectiveness of mobile app initiatives to drive adoption & engagement of a mobile app.
- Measure & report performance of marketing campaigns and assess the same against the targeted RoAS (Return on Advt. Sales).
- Manage & execute App campaign for Moglix targeting increasing the active user base.
- Run Adword campaigns for shopping, search Ad, Youtube video campaign.
- Run facebook ad campaigns for facebook shopping, post boosting across Facebook, Instagram (ITv), Linkedin, Twitter.
- Provide recommendations, strategy and execution on where and how merchandise should be placed to maximize product interest, customer experience and conversion to sale.
Internal: Category, Merchandising, Product - Tech engineering and Sales Team - With an aim of better coordination of work and execution of requirements.
External: New & existing clients, Agencies, Google & another equivalent- To position strong brand in the market.
Qualification & Experience:
- Marketing professional having above 2 to 6 years of digital marketing experience.
- Understanding of various online marketing channels (Like - Ad words, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, email, SEM, contextual, affiliate, etc.)
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker & comfortable in a metrics-driven business environment.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing (including shopping Ads).
- Excellent in communication & people management skills.
Graduate + MBA from a tier 1 Institute