Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Key Account Manager (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to be the rainmaker for Moglix who shall be managing Key accounts, farming them, ensuring order fulfillment & Customer NPS. The desired candidate must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology-driven industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- P&L - Account Management (Farming) and/or Hunting
- Getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them, and converting them to consistent key accounts
- Number driven, should be able to sell the concept persistent selling and should be able to implement Moglix concept
- P&L management of accounts handled
- Project management skills to manage the engagement
- End to end knowledge on Sales to fulfilment
Experience & Qualification:
- 4+ years (At lease 2+ years post-MBA in sales and operations) in B2B/ Industrial/ Manufacturing sectors.
- Industry: New Gen/B2B Commerce/ Industrial products/Machinery.
- Start-up experience would be an added advantageB. Tech - Premier institutes
MBA - (Tier-1/2)
- Excellent internal & external stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.