Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Custom Manufacturing Vertical (5-12 yrs)
Role Objective :
- We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
- The incumbent will be expected to explore & set-up new vertical within Moglix, catering to manufacturing segment
Role Responsibilities :
- Moglix is expanding into new business verticals. The incumbent will be planning, setting up and operationalizing the manufacturing vertical for Moglix, along with building a team
- Catering to the demand of customized items eg. Castings, tools used in specific manufacturing firms.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support Moglix's business goals as well as effectively communicate project expectations to all the stakeholders
- Plan, schedule & track project milestones & deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and consequently devise contingency plans
- Vendor development of Casting, Fabrication work, Tool-Die etc. including leading techno-commercial negotiations to refine & improve material quality.
- Take care of customer acquisition, category & vendor development, sourcing of customized products through relevant SMEs, account development & order fulfilment for these customers
- Exp. with prior manufacturing sector would be preferred as this role requires deep understanding of supply/category side issues in Manufacturing sector that we can addressed. The role would also require considerable amount of client plant visits
Key Stakeholder :
- Enterprise Sales & Ops teams : To leverage client connects
- Internal Enablers : For internal & external issue resolution
- Customers: For Hunting, Farming & Account Management
- Vendors/ SMEs: Vendor & Category development, Sourcing
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing/automotive industry. Should have experience in custom-made item procurement from SMEs, vendor & category development for such items
- Experience in greenfield projects with exposure to installation & commissioning activities will be a plus.
Knowledge/ Skills :
- Excellent communication & people management skills. Should have led a sizeable team. High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology-driven industry
B.Tech (pref. Mechanical Engg) +MBA from a reputed institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.