Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Company Secretary - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Company Secretary ( CS+ LLB )
Designation : Senior Manager - Company Secretary
Key Role Related Skills:
- Regulatory Know-how
- Liaising with external bodies
- Risk Mitigation & Operational excellence
Reporting Manager Director - Legal
- Handling all secretarial & legal matters (end-to-end corporate compliance) including preparing & finalisation of all documentation including agenda and minutes of Board meetings, shareholders meetings, circular resolutions, annual reports etc.
- Supporting & managing board meetings, legal compliance and communication with stakeholders and thus contributing to Moglix's adherence to legal and regulatory requirements, promoting ethical conduct, and enhancing the overall governance framework.
- Drafting of board meetings minutes, organizing and preparing notices, agenda and minutes, etc. of meetings, ESOP grant letters, maintaining and updating all statutory books, registers, records, filings of forms, returns, documents, on interface with ROC, NSE and other regulatory bodies.
- Managing statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries, ensuring their accuracy and compliance with applicable laws.
- Preparing & filing of various forms, intimations, returns, applications etc. with authorities including MCA, RBI, Depositories etc. Ensuring all periodic and ad-hoc regulatory filings are submitted correctly and in time.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and sound knowledge of corporate laws including Companies Act, Secretarial Standards, Limited Liability Partnership Act, FEMA, SEBI (AIF) Regulations, SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, Depositories Act. Monitor changes in laws and regulations affecting the company and proactively advise the management team on legal implications.
- Developing risk mitigation strategies and collaborate with other departments to ensure effective risk management.
- Serving as a liaison between Moglix (and its sister companies), its shareholders, regulatory authorities, and other external stakeholders. Collaborate with internal departments, such as legal, finance, and HR to ensure proper coordination and adherence to legal requirements.
- Streamlining & improving existing compliance and operational processes
- Contract Management: Review, draft, negotiate, and advise on a wide range of contracts, agreements, and legal documents, including commercial contracts, vendor agreements, partnerships, and licensing agreements.
Internal : CEO, Finance & HR | Business Teams
External : Buyer/ Client/ Suppliers/ Vendors
Qualification & Experience:
- Company Secretary and LLB with 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced organisation
- Strong proficiency in drafting and communication, with the ability to produce accurate and concise reports, minutes, and documents.
- Proficiency in interpreting legal provisions and applying them to business contexts.
- Extensive experience in a company secretarial role, with a proven track record of managing corporate governance and compliance matters, including drafting, vetting and negotiating contracts, agreements.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate laws, regulatory requirements, and governance principles.
- Qualified Company Secretary with membership from ICSI and degree in law (LLB) from a reputed university is a must.