Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Category - Supplier/Vendor Management (5-8 yrs)
The incumbent would be managing Vendors/ Suppliers for the assigned category products. The role involves strong understanding of strategic sourcing tactics and extensive usage of data analytics across all categories that Moglix offers. This includes onboarding, strategic and tactical guidance, engagement, registration, fulfillment and invoicing support, monetization activities, etc.
This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and someone who can consistently ensure upward growth in Supplier NPS.
- Supplier/Vendor management across different product categories (Industrial & Business products)
- Work with Category team on the strategic initiatives to help grow the category.
- Vendor Onboarding: Adding on new vendors and categories proactively by constantly improving quality, cost and delivery terms with suppliers across India
- Driving standardization: Ensuring standardization of products, process and prices
- Financial Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors
- Technology adoption: Bringing the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and driving their orders, inventory, account statement through the same
- Analyze data to derive results that help in decision making
1. Excellent Sales/Business development skills
2. Startup experience would be an added advantage
3. High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.