Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Business Development & Supply - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
- We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
- The role requires a proactive engagement with the suppliers through their entire lifecycle - right from identification, registration to accounts payable.
Role Responsibilities :
- Grow and develop an appropriate assortment of brands leading to the best possible buying experience.
- SKU rationalization with an end objective of maximizing sales
- Closely work with merchandising teams on promotional planning and merchandising on multiple sales platforms (e-commerce, off-line/Tele-channels)
- Foster a high level of trust within the supplier community by ensuring transparent & timely communication across various stakeholders part of sales & suppliers ecosystem.
- Undertake the execution of periodic vendor meets to both propagate Moglix brand and also provide a platform to them for presenting their inputs to the management.
- Bringing the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and driving their orders, inventory, account statement through the same
- Work closely with suppliers and engage them in joint business plans with a promise of growth and scale
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction through Seller/brand level monitoring of the NPS score vis-a-vis Inventory Management, Delivery SLA, Product Quality, Returns/Cancellations, etc.
Key Stakeholders :
- Supplier Management & Cataloging Teams
- Marketing, Merchandising & Product Management
- Order Management, Warehouse & Customer Care Teams
- Vendors, Brands, Suppliers for Onboarding, price negotiations, new category introduction
Qualification & Experience :
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent in communication & presentation skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Flair for new and evolving technologies and has the vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry
Education : Graduation + MBA from a tier 1/1.5 institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.