Moglix.com - Senior Manager/AD - Project Sales - Custom Supplies (5-9 yrs)
Moglix is expanding into new business verticals. The incumbent will be setting up and leading the demand generation team for customized items eg. Castings, tools used in specific manufacturing firms.The role requires a high caliber person with an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of sales acumen, operational rigor, and business excellence.
- Identify demand hot spots across the country and build a robust pipeline for continuous business.
- Build, maintain and expand the customer base by identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Develop opening orders with new accounts, and timely address any concerns raised by the customers
- Business planning, forecasting and delivery of short term & long terms objectives (volume/ revenue/growth)
- Strategize entry across industrial segments and enabling technology led procurement
- Get relevant enterprise customers on board, nurture them and convert them to consistent key Accounts
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth
- Close monitoring of the competitor's activities and preparing observation reports
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables.
Key Stakeholders :
- Enterprise Sales & Ops teams : To leverage client connects
- Customers Hunting, Farming & Account Management
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing/automotive industry. Should have experience in sales of custom made items
- Flair for Hunting, relationship management and interpersonal communication
- Strong demonstration of selling skills (negotiation, preplanning, objection resolution, etc.) and analytic skills.
- B.Tech (pref. Mechanical Engg) +MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 institutes