Moglix.com - Manager - Supply (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
Candidate would be responsible for managing Vendors/ Suppliers of North region.
- Supplier/Vendor management across different product categories (Industrial & Business products)
- Vendor Onboarding: Adding on new vendors and categories proactively by constantly improving Quality, Cost and Delivery terms with suppliers across the region.
- Driving standardization: Ensuring standardization of products, process and prices
- Financial Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors.
- Technology adoption: Bringing the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and driving their orders, inventory, account statement through the same.
Qualification & Experience
- 3+ years of work experience in Supply/Sourcing/Vendor Management/Procurement roles preferably in Manufacturing/ Industrial categories
- Excellent Sales/Business development skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- B.Tech Preferably in Mech or Electrical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.