Moglix.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Chain Design (4-7 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Chain Design
Role Objective : We are looking for an individual who can design, standardize & scale up Moglix Warehouse & Supply chain
Role Responsibilities :
- Designing, developing and rolling out highly impactful, automated and productive operations in the end to end Supply Chain across first mile, warehouse, logistics and last mile functions.
- Setup new facilities and modify existing ones, based on factors such as Cost, Space, Network Layout and Safety
- Evaluate and implement best of the class technologies and automation in Material Handling, Tracking and transportation to improve productivity
- Develop SOPs to streamline operating processes
- Responsible for Supply Chain Network design, Capacity, Inventory planning across the network with the objective of meeting service levels and customer NPS/ OTIF.
- Leveraging technology (e.g. WMS) to set up the best processes.
Key Stakeholders :
- Warehouse and Logistics teams to ensure order fulfillment &Customer NPS
- Internal Enablers For managing various stakeholders, namely vendors, customers and team members
- Logistics providers, Customers If required
Work Experience :
- 4-6 years of experience in supply chain/ process improvement and network optimization
- Start-up experience would be an added advantage.
- Should be very good with data/ analytics/ supply chain/warehouse systems and hands on operations.
- Functional knowledge of financial analysis, cost engineering and business case development.
- Strong Supply Chain systems knowledge
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Ability to drive change, to work with people, and to influence decision making across various businesses and all levels of organization
Education : B.Tech from Tier 1/2 institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.