Moglix.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Supplier Operations (4-5 yrs)
The role requires proactive engagement with the supplier/vendor through their entire life cycle on the platform - right from registration to account payable. This includes onboarding, strategic and tactical guidance, engagement, registration, fulfillment and invoicing support, monetization activities, etc. and ensure upward growth in Supplier NPS.
- Maintaining and building on Moglix's relationship with its suppliers/vendors by providing guidance and advice, on ways to deliver value from the product - while managing multiple vendors concurrently.
- Managing delivery plans based on internal KPIs; achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall supplier NPS scores
- Driving the connect for all product or fulfillment related queries from customers to the vendors
- Ensuring timely resolution of all support issues and escalations of the vendors pertaining to account payables/receivables, registration, inventory management, and customer returns
- Producing regular status, and quarterly activity reports to Moglix leadership
- Increasing the lifetime value of the Suppliers through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Maximize appropriate use of technology to improve user experience for the vendors while improving efficiency and SLA
- Ensure excellent internal communication across Bu.siness Teams, Customer Support team and Suppliers to help foster a high level of trust within the Seller community
- Undertake ownership for regular revision to the Supplier Agreement to ensure that Moglix stays abreast with industry norms and government compliances
- Work towards driving people agenda to promote best in class service to Moglix supplier community
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure Customer Service is included in strategy, plans and discussions, for both current product/platform and new product developments
- Undertake the execution of periodic Vendor meets to both propagate Moglix brand and also provide a platform to them for presenting their inputs to the management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Operations/Supplier Support/Vendor Management roles .
- Experience in Supplier on boarding, Price negotiations, Account reconciliation, Monetization etc specifically for Stationary / house keeping items.
- Knowledge of improving the existing process in vendor management by studying, evaluating, and re-designing them; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results and implementing changes
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, presentation and active listening and group facilitation
- B.Tech and MBA- Tier-1/2 college.