Deputy Manager - Human Capital at Moglix
Views:814 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Moglix.com - Manager - Merchandising (3-8 yrs)
Role Details :
Function: SME & Online | Marketing
Location: Noida Sector 125
Designation: Manager - Merchandising
The role requires a highly motivated self-starter who can leverage highly integrated partnerships with marketing, merchandising, and product/tech teams, and incorporate creative concepts with strong analytical insights to enhance overall site experience.
- To provide recommendations, strategy and execution on where and how merchandise should be placed to maximize product interest, customer experience and conversion to sale.
- To work closely with UX team members to ensure an intuitive navigation to optimize customer experience.
- To develop and implement the visual strategy for displaying products.
- To lead merchandising efforts of all online product.
- To analyze traffic patterns to understand customer behavior & shopping patterns. Develop recommendations based upon analysis.
- To review the styling direction of new product images to ensure that customers receive the most helpful and accurate visual depiction of our products.
- To collaborate with team on site presentation strategy across categories to ensure categorization, sequencing, copy, imagery and cross-selling are optimal and customer facing.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years- of experience in e-commerce merchandising
- Knowledge/ Skills Solid understanding in e- commerce KPIs and Site Merchandising metrics to drive business results.
- Experience of utilizing a framework to analyze and report on e- commerce merchandising performance.
- Education: Graduate + MBA from a tier 1/1.5 Institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.