Moglix.com - Manager - Logistics Operations (3-8 yrs)
- The role requires rigorous management of end-to-end Logistics operations pertaining to order processing and driving proactive engagement with the 3PL service providers & different teams of Moglix to drive positive customer NPS
- Ensure optimal Logistics modes, routing, equipment, or frequency are being followed by the team
- Rigorous follow up with 3pl courier providers and ensure on time deliveries
- Provide quick resolution of the operation challenges, query, concern
- END to END shipment closure including forward as well as RTO
- Prepare and manage data for in transit, Damaged and RTO shipments
- Follow up with the warehouse and ensure timely dispatches
- Align with transporters and ensure timely pick up and deliveries
- Execute strategies and insure to get desired outcomes
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Supply team/ Sales team to drive order fulfillment & logistics to streamline middle & last-mile delivery as per required sales plans/ online orders
- Finance Team/Customer Support Team to ensure timely payouts, including incentives or penalties as applicable to the transporters and define SLAs with them
- Transporters & 3PL providers to manage transporters to help achieve high customer NPS and also drive transportation to improve TAT & reduce cost
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Logistics management including negotiating & closing of contracts & commercials with Logistics Service Providers.
- E-Commerce sector experience shall be preferred
- Understanding of overall Warehouse operations
- Knowledge of 3PL contracts, Route/ Network planning
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, presentation and active listening and group facilitation
- Strong project management and freight negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Graduation from a Tier 1/Tier 2 college (Mandatory)
- Post-Graduation from a Tier 1/Tier 2 college (Desired)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.