Moglix.com - Manager - Logistics (3-6 yrs)
Moglix, India's fastest growing B2B commerce startup is hiring for the position of Manager- Logistics based out of its head office in Noida.
Founded in 2015 by Rahul Garg and backed by marquee investors like Mr. Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners. Moglix is partnering with its clients to re-imagine and transform the commerce & supply chain market through cutting edge technology.
With technology, supply chain at the heart of it, Moglix is bringing disruptive technology to digitize and organize the supply-chain, drive GST compliance and bring about seamless and efficient procurement for the manufacturing sector. Currently, we are working across 400+ Enterprises and 400,000+ SMEs
With its presence across 10 locations pan India, Moglix is growing more than 300% per year.
Awards and Recognition:
1. Moglix judged as India's fastest growing technology company by Deloitte Tech Fast 50
2. Moglix raises USD 23 Million from Accel Partners, IFC and Jungle ventures
3. Moglix bags SAP Ace award 2018 for sourcing excellence
4. Moglix judged as Coolest start-up to work with by Business Today
For more details about Moglix, please visit https://www.moglix.com/; www.business.moglix.com
Role: Manager - Logistics
Reports to: AD- Supply chain & Warehouse operations
Working days: 6 days working, with 2 Saturday off in a month
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. Candidate would be accountable for the logistics operations & transport management.
- All India and local Logistics contract negotiation with 3PL partners
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Lead all India transportation activities.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Monitoring transport costs.
- Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion.
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organization's carbon footprint.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in leading manufacturing brands
- Work experience of logistics operations from E commerce industry will be preferred.
- Excellent in people management skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- B.Tech + MBA from Tier 1/Tier2 institutes are required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.