Moglix.com - Manager - Learning & Development Lead (8-10 yrs)
Responsible for planning, organizing, budgeting and conducting training and development programs for all employees in accordance with the needs of the organisation at a corporate level, including content, delivering of training programs and evaluation of the effectiveness of the trainings.
- Responsible for developing the long term strategic plan and yearly operating plan for learning and development programs
- Create and update the learning and development policies and procedures regularly and to evaluate the most effective and cost-efficient way to deliver relevant training to employees throughout the organisation
- Able to identify the training needs based on upcoming projects, processes and the business requirement
- Operate as an internal consultant to the business/ management in the identification, development, and implementation of training solutions that have a business relevance and impact
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other informative materials
- Designing effective in-house and third party L&D programs to develop and coach all levels of employees to drive the highest levels of employee engagement and performance excellence through training
- Research industry trends, new technologies, concepts, and techniques to update current training curriculum
- Establish, implement and monitor all appropriate performance metrics for learning and development
- Develop and implement methods for evaluating the effectiveness of trainings, delivery of training and modify the program based on the feedback received
- Prepare the training budget and calendar as per the organisations requirement and generate reports
- Masters or Post Graduate degree in Learning and Development, Human Resources, Organisational Development or related discipline
- Additional Training, Learning & Development, OD certifications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.