Moglix.com - Manager - Learning & Development (6-8 yrs)
Moglix, India's fastest growing B2B commerce startup is hiring for the position of a Learning & Development Lead (L&D) based out of its Head Office in Noida.
Founded in 2015 by Rahul Garg and backed by marquee investors like Mr. Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners. Moglix is partnering with its clients to re-imagine and transform the commerce & supply chain market through cutting edge technology.
Currently, we are working across 350+ Enterprises and 200,000+ SMEs to support them in consolidating their Non-BOM (Bill of Material)/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spend. With its presence across 10 locations pan India, Moglix is growing more than 300% per year.
Awards and Recognition:
1. Moglix judged as India's fastest growing technology company by Deloitte Tech Fast 50
2. Moglix raises USD 23 Million from Accel Partners, IFC and Jungle ventures
3. Moglix bags SAP Ace award 2018 for sourcing excellence
4. Moglix judged as Coolest start-up to work with by Business Today
For more details about Moglix, please visit https://www.moglix.com/; www.business.moglix.com
Hiring for the position of : Manager, Learning & Development (L&D)
Position to report into : Vice President, Human Capital
Responsible for planning, organizing, budgeting and conducting training and development programs for all employees in accordance with the needs of the Firm at a corporate level, including content, delivering of training programs and evaluation of the effectiveness of the training.
- Responsible for developing the long term strategic plan and yearly operating plan for learning and development programs
- Create and update the learning and development policies and procedures regularly and to evaluate the most effective and cost-efficient way to deliver relevant training to employees throughout the Firm
- Developing and implementing learning strategies in the organization
- Operate as an internal consultant to the business/ management in the identification, development, and implementation of training solutions that have a business relevance and impact
- Providing input for structural designing and content development
- Design, update and implement the training calendar (technical and behavioral)
- Evaluating vendors/ consultants for conducting training programs
- Designing and delivering e-learning courses, workshops, and behavioral training
- Engaging in coaching conversations with employees to improve his/her skills and up skill
- Implement various learning methods company-wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Develop and implement methods for evaluating the effectiveness of training, delivery of training and modify the program based on the feedback received
- Help managers develop their team members through career path
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other informative materials
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Post-graduation in Human Capital or OD is essential
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in e-commerce industry, startups, retail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.