Moglix.com - Manager - Key Account Management - Packaging (6-8 yrs)
To manage and successfully drive a SBU consisting of multiple product categories over an E-commerce driven channel, while achieving targets against the KPIs as per the system. This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and growth hacking. Get relevant Enterprise - Packaging customers on board, nurture them and convert them to consistent key accounts
- Account Management: The desired candidate needs to demonstrate sharp skills of managing key accounts and grow them into cash cows
- Own & grow the P&L for Packaging business in particular region with end-to-end responsibility of sales, account management, operations & supply chain management
- Strategize entry across industrial segments and enabling technology led procurement.
- Program managing cross functionally to ensure adherence to SLAs, supporting and leading various marketing activities from time to time.
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders.
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables
Education and Qualification:
- 6+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales, Account management & Operations in Packaging space
- Excellent in communication & people management skills
- Startup experience would be an added advantage.
- Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry
- B.Tech (pref). & MBA from a Tier 1 and 2 institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.