Moglix.com - Manager - Key Account Management (4-7 yrs)
Role Objective :
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to be the rainmaker for Moglix, getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts. The desired candidate must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry.
Job Responsibilities :
- Hunter Instinct : Identify and open new organizations as clients and strategic partners
- Strategize entry across industrial segments and enabling technology led procurement.
- Get relevant enterprise customers on board, nurture them and convert them to consistent key accounts
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders.
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, state tax forms, account receivables and payables
Qualification & Experiences :
- B2B Sales background preferred with min 4-7 years of experience (Enterprise background)
- Start-up experience would be an added advantage.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch.
- B. Tech & Management education (Tier 1/2 Colleges)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.