Moglix.com - Director - HR Business Partner - XLRI/IIM/TISS/FMS/MDI (9-13 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for meeting end to end HRBP & Talent Management needs of the organization.
- He/ she shall oversee planning, developing, and implementing new and productive talent management strategy for the organisation.
- As a team player he/she will be responsible for fueling the rapid growth of Moglix.
- The candidate is required to be process-oriented, data-driven and a HR leader who likes to dive deep to fix complex people related challenges allowing for greater scalability.
Role & Responsibilities -
- Drive Talent Management strategy and implementation in a fast-paced environment
- Lead a team of regional HRBPs for driving all people & culture mandates for the organization
- Work as a sounding board with reporting managers on all people issues. Advice appropriately
- Mentoring, coaching & driving change management esp with senior leadership
- Leading the Learning & Development function for employee capability development across domains
- Formulating & implementing talent engagement strategies to minimize employee attrition
- Devise performance management strategies and implement the same for a highly agile, performance driven culture
- End to end responsibility of all employee communication
- Moglix employer brand building
- Build & reinforce a people first culture and drive Employee NPS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.