Moglix.com - Director - Enterprise Business - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-13 yrs)
The incumbent will be expected to be the rainmaker for Moglix who shall be managing Key accounts, farming them, ensuring order fulfillment & improving the overall Customer NPS.
The candidate will be expected to own a P&L and lead a team of Key Account Managers. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills which contribute towards the success of the organisation.
Role Responsibilities :
- Own & grow the P&L for Enterprise (Gujarat) with end-to-end responsibility of sales, account management, operations & supply chain management.
- Set-up systems & processes that results in improving the overall top line & bottom line.
- Ensuring continuous performance improvement in all areas of the business .ranging from collection days to minimization of overall returns to less than 0.1%.
- Get relevant enterprise customers on board, nurture them and convert them to consistent key accounts.
- Strategize entry across industrial segments and enabling technology led procurement.
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Ensuring 100% end-to-end fulfillment rate for all orders.
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables.
- Excellent communication & people management skills.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch.
- Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry.
- Must enjoy sales hunting, new client acquisition and driving overall sales targets.
Education: B. Tech & MBA from Tier 1 institute.
About us :
We are an Asia-based commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electricals, Lighting, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Office Stationary & Supplies, Power Tools and many more industry essentials. We take pride in delivering world-class services and, our clients are well aware of the fact that we do not just deliver products; we deliver a satisfying experience, which has enabled us to forge strong relationship with our customers. It's a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day, through exceptional customer service, product selection and, paramount industry knowledge.
- Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr. Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
- Currently, we are working across 400+ Enterprises and 3,00,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends.
Present in 20+ locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year. It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm etc.
- Mr. Ratan Tata has been our early investor & advisor to build Moglix into a disruptive global B2B commerce company.
- Accel Partners is known as the top-5 VCs globally. In India they have been renowned for investments across Flipkart, Myntra, Freshdesk, Bookmyshow etc.
- Jungle Ventures is a renowned Asia VC firm based out of Singapore and has led investments in Livspace, Zipdial and Voyagin
- IFC - World Bank is a prolific investor into Manufacturing sector and as a Venture capital for startups in emerging markets.
- Rocketship, VH Capital and Seedplus : Early stage funds by senior ecommerce and technology leaders.
- Shailesh Rao (VP: Google India, VP: Google Asia and Twitter International head)
- Neeraj Arora (ex-Google and Whatsapp leader)
- Rahul Mehta (DST Global)
- Jeff Epstein (ex-Oracle CFO and Operating Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners)
- Samir Sood (MD: Indiaforge and Sudtrac)
- Vikram Singhania (JK Group)
For more details, please visit - https://www.moglix.com/ | https://business.moglix.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.